Thursday 11 November 2010

Waiting for a star to fall

Call me a sap - please, feel free - but I like to read my horoscopes. Not the crappy ones in magazines, they have to be by somebody who at least tries to make an effort to sound like they're not making it up. Jonathan Cainer for The Mail - he's suitably seedy looking. And Claire Petulengro for The Express - if she isn't descended from gypsies, I'll eat my hat. I wouldn't say I believe them per se; it's more of a vague hope that my financial worries will all be resolved in December, and my health will indeed receive a welcome boost in the new year. I don't actually think any of the things that have been predicted for my starsign (Aries, if you're interested) have materialised yet. But I am eternally hopeful of the tall dark stranger the likes of Cainer and Petulengro keep promising..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment