Monday 18 October 2010

Holes and Christmas

Well, I guess the big news here is the big chunk of metal through my tongue! Day 3, and most of the swelling has gone down. I am eagerly awaiting the bar-change; this one is so enormous it's like having a teaspoon in my mouth. Also hoping the smaller bar will help with my talking - at the moment I'm scared of being mistaken for being deaf!
Started Christmas shopping this morning..and by that I mean I had a look in Boots at the 3for2 things, and then went to Topshop and bought myself a jumper. Everything that JC wants is small, plastic and costs a fortune. Sylvanian Families are everything that is wrong with society today if you ask me. And everything we buy BoyWonder will be hijacked by his sister or eaten, so the only safe items left for him are clothes. The Husband will be getting his annual change of clothes. MIL will be getting a voucher for removal of the wart on her nose (see what I did there? No mention of broomsticks!), and my mum will get more stuff for her to shove in a cupboard and never see again.
And what has Bob's asked santa for this year? I'm hoping for some serious cosmetic surgery - eyebag removal, threadvein reduction, laser liposuction, a course of sunbeds - and the hope that I get to see the New Year in looking like Jessica Alba!

1 comment:

  1. Pmsl that had me chuckling to myself you do make me laugh nice blog tho

    ReplyDelete